Our hand-held earth drill can make holes from 4 in. (102 mm) to 12 in. (305 mm) in diameter, depending on the auger flight fitted.
Thanks to hydraulic drive, our drill has more torque than most petrol engine units, which makes it strictly a 2-man operation.
That said, the lack of a direct mounted engine makes the JCB earth drill highly portable and maneuverable, as well as quiet in operation.
- Automatic return to neutral safety device
- Reversible for powering out of ground
- Optional different diameter auger flights
- Optional fittings, couplings, adapters
- Optional extension flights