JCB’s submersible pump comes in either 20 lpm or 30 lpm flow rate guises to match different hydraulic flow power packs. Whichever option you choose, it will be self-priming with a high power-to-weight ratio.
Because our submersible pumps are hydraulically driven, they’re self lubricating, maintenance free and can run dry without damage. Aluminum bodies make for light weight and a corrosion free life, while a lifting lug allows them to be safely and accurately placed.
JCB’s unique combi-seal prevents any water entering the hydraulic fluid or vice versa.
- Flat faced quick-release dripless couplings for speed of attachment change
- Lifting eye to aid placement
- Supplied with 10 m 2 in. lay flat hose
- Self priming for speed of use
- Capable of pumping solids in suspension up to 6/10 in. (8 mm) diameter for extra versatility